Internet Security Services protects your workstation against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam and automatic dialers. It also allows you to block access to web sites with inappropriate or offensive content.
- Easy to install and use
- The fastest protection against new virus outbreaks
- Automatic virus signature updates
- Protection for your privacy and your computer
Internet Security Services is offered to residential and business customers who use high speed Internet access.
Note: Please read about the system requirements before ordering.
Virus : scan your computer
The Online Virus Scanner is a free service that lets you know if your workstation is infected with a virus. Simply go to this address http://support.f-secure.com/enu/corporate/ols.shtml and click on “Run Now”.
The Antivirus included with Internet Security Services allows you to disinfect your workstation and protect it against other potential viruses.
Installation and System Requirements (version 16)
It is strongly recommended to remove all other anti-virus products.
Operating systems supported
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit: all editions*.
- Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit: all editions*.
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit: all editions*.
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit: all editions.
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit: all editions, Service Pack 2 or newer.
- Windows XP 32-bit: Home, Professional and Media Center editions: Service Pack 3 or newer.
(*) Does not support ARM based tablets.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent (processor must support SSE2).
- Memory: 1 GB or more.
- Disk space: 1.2 GB of free space.
- Internet connection is required in order to validate your subscription and receive updates.
- Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 8.1).
- Internet Explorer 10 (Windows 8).
- Internet Explorer 10 & 11 (Windows 7).
- Internet Explorer 8 & 9 (Windows Vista).
- Internet Explorer 7 & 8 (Windows XP).
- Firefox (32-bit), two latest major versions.
- Chrome (32-bit), two latest major versions.
- Edge (Windows 10). Limited Support.
- Edge does not currently support extensions, so full functionality is not possible at present.
- Encrypted connects cannot be fully handled by Content blocker or Banking protection.
- Safe Search homepage and search provider must be manually configured by the user from within the browser itself.
Supported Mail clients for Email Scanning and Spam Filtering
The Spam Filtering and Email Scanning work with installed mail clients, but not with webmail services.
NOTICE: Internet Security Services are not available for Macintosh operating systems.
Before installing Internet Security Services, make sure that third-party antivirus, anti-spyware and/or popup blocker applications are not already installed on your workstation. If you install Internet Security Services with other similar applications, YOUR WORKSTATION WILL BECOME UNSTABLE.
Because your computer is not protected during the uninstall of your antivirus and/or firewall and the install of the Internet Security Services, it's very important to proceed rapidly between both actions to make sure your computer is not infected.